Just like everyone's favorite snack Maruchan, in only 3 minutes, you'll be able to catch up with Mark & Bern in Yokosuka, Japan. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

It's official....

Bern got her official orders last week so we are leaving San Diego on Sunday, March 9, 2014. I can't believe that we are actually moving to Japan! What a great opportunity this is for the both us; both professionally and personally. The movers came to the house on the Monday beforehand to pack and ship all of our household goods. It was such a surreal feeling watching them pack all of our stuff. There's no turning back now...it's Japan or BUST! I can't begin to describe how excited I am to be doing this. And to think I get to share this life-changing experience with my one and only Bern makes it even sweeter.



2 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you guys! I hope you guys keep this blog up. I'll definitely be checking in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAMEN AS YOUR BACKGROUND! LMAO Gotta reprsent my creamy chicken flavor with some eggs! lol good job on the blog son! I'll be looking out for some pictures and stories! I just told May today that I can picture you right now with a big ol smile on your face! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete